Summer is fast approaching!
Our staff is eager and ready for a fantastic summer full of fun, friends, learning, trips, and so much more. Rosedale Day Camp is available beginning June 8 and lasting until August 19. The camp is available from 6:30 AM until 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Contact us at [email protected] with any questions.
Day Camp Info
Non-refundable Registration Fee: $40 thru March 31st and $65 beginning April 1st
Camp will be held at our White Marsh Campus—5325 Nottingham Drive, 21236
Day Camp opens at 6:30 AM and closes at 6 PM. Drop off and pick up will be in the cafeteria located at the front end of the school building.
- If your child is going into K2-K5 they will need to have a nap mat and blanket for rest time. These items will be stored in our classrooms. The blanket will be sent home to be washed every other week. Please also include a change of clothes (in case of accidents) with your nap items.
- Campers will need to bring a packed lunch and a snack for both morning and afternoon time. A special lunch will be available for purchase for your camper on certain days.
- A calendar of events for each month will be sent home and inform you of dress-up days, special events, and field trips.
- Payments are due on the Monday and Tuesday of the week your child is attending camp. A $10 late fee will be added to your bill if a payment is not received by Friday of the week that your camper attends.
- Payment is $160 for the week (3+ days) for K3-5th grades and $175 for the week (3+ days) for K2. Our daily rates are $55 and $60 per day respectively.
- Please make sure your child comes dressed in comfortable, appropriate play clothes.
- Electronics are allowed during free time, but must be stored away in your child’s backpack at all other times. Rosedale Day Camp workers are not responsible for these items. All games must be approved by Camp staff.