RBC COVID-19 UPDATES
We are working around the clock to keep our church family up to date on any ministry-wide developments. We have some wonderful plans in the works. We are excited to see the Lord continue to do incredible things at RBC as we seek to glorify Him and reach more with the Love of Christ.
Rosedale Online Ministry Update | March 19
MARCH 23 UPDATE
Rosedale Church Family,
The past few days have been filled with lengthy meetings and preparation. Our staff has spent much time in prayer as we plan the next steps for our church family. Below is our official response regarding the Coronavirus and our plan moving forward.
We have monitored the development of the COVID-19 outbreak that has impacted our country and have done our best to respond with prudence and love. Our greatest desire is to honor the Lord and His church while we protect the people within our congregation. In light of the increasing concerns related to the COVID-19 coronavirus, the shutdown of schools and community events, and the urging of our national, state, and local leaders, we are taking the following steps which will go into effect on Friday, March 20, 2020.
- For the health and well-being of our church family and community, our services will now move to online-only. No in-person church meetings will take place on our main campus. This includes our worship services, Life Groups, Small Groups, planned activities, scheduled events, practices, etc.
- For this Sunday, March 22, we will broadcast our services live at 8:30 AM and 11:00 AM. Our Livestream can be accessed on our Facebook page, through our YouTube channel, or directly on our website rosedalebaptist.org.
- Our church offices will maintain regular office hours. Our staff will also be available for any church members that are in need. Please do not hesitate to reach out to a pastor directly or call our main office line at #410.682.4114. Any staff who feel sick or have anyone in their household exhibiting fever or any symptoms will remain at home.
- We are excited for our new Rosedale Online Program. We are working around the clock to create content that will encourage you, challenge you, and make you laugh. We will have content for teens, kids, and adults. We want to flood our community with positive, encouraging material. Please help us spread the word! This content will be streamed through our social media accounts as well as YouTube. We have also created a hub on our website where you and your family can access Rosedale on Demand. rosedalebaptist.org/ondemand
- We will continue to evaluate this situation and our response on a week-by-week basis and provide reliable health updates and church information at rosedalebaptist.org/covid19
- We are currently working on two outreach opportunities: reaching out to our medical professionals and a community food drive. Stay tuned for communication about items we will be collecting and ways you and your family can help. This crisis is a huge opportunity to share God’s love with people in need.
Many of us have been praying that the Lord would do a great work in our community, state, and nation to awaken people to the hope of the Gospel. Even though we are not able to meet in person together, we will continue to be The Church. Let’s take this moment as an opportunity to share God’s love with others and to deepen our relationship with God.
– Pastor Tewell